Please see below for support for young people in your area:
Local Authorities will provide employment and education support for all young people up to the age of 18 (or up to age 25 if you have a special education need and/or a disability). The support on offer will include services such as:
- Independent and impartial careers advice and guidance sessions
- Information on how to access any associated benefits
- Development of your C.V.
- Assistance in accessing all Apprenticeship and further training programmes.
- Interview preparation coaching
- Signposting to other services and agencies to help overcome any additional barriers you may be facing
- Access to a dedicated advisor to support you back into employment, education and training
The Humber Local Authorities and the LEP have worked together to develop a careers portal which lists all of the training and education opportunities sin the region under the Bridging the Gap umbrella. This site also includes useful information for parents and carers and for teachers.
For Hull area related services, please contact – 01482 615223.
For East Riding area related services, please contact – Email: email@example.com
For North Lincs area related services, please contact –firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01724 297143
For North East Lincs area related services, please contact – 01472 326294 and press option 1.