Please see below for support for young people in your area:
Local Authorities will provide employment and education support for all young people up to the age of 18 (or up to age 25 if you have a special education need and/or a disability). The support on offer will include services such as:
- Independent and impartial careers advice and guidance sessions
- Information on how to access any associated benefits
- Development of your C.V.
- Assistance in accessing all Apprenticeship and further training programmes.
- Interview preparation coaching
- Signposting to other services and agencies to help overcome any additional barriers you may be facing
- Access to a dedicated advisor to support you back into employment, education and training
For Hull area related services, please contact – 01482 615223.
For East Riding area related services, please contact – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For North Lincs area related services, please contact –email@example.com or call 01724 297143
For North East Lincs area related services, please contact – 01472 326294 and press option 1.